Search for a law firm
Junior Accounts Associate Vacancy
Gauci-Maistre Xynou (Legal | Assurance)
147/8, St. Lucia Street, Valletta VLT 1185, Malta
Gauci-Maistre Xynou (GMX Law Firm) is a dynamically developing Greco-Maltese law firm having its head office in Malta. Due to the increase in work and the expansion process being undertaken by GMX, the firm is currently looking to recruit a Junior Accounts Associate to join its Valletta office on a full-time basis.
We are currently looking for a Junior Accounts Associate to join our dynamic accounting team. The chosen candidate will support the finance department with managing daily accounting tasks and report directly to the CFO.
Bookkeeping & bank reconciliations;
Preparation of invoices and credit notes;
Maintenance of accounts ledgers;
Assistance in the preparation of VAT returns;
Other accounting-related duties.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work comfortably with numbers
- Attention to detail
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Good verbal and written skills in English and Maltese
- Confident communicator
- MCAST AAT Diploma in Accounting or equivalent
- A level accounts and / or one year related experience would be an asset.
Interested candidates are to apply by sending their CV together with a cover letter to HR Manager Yeda Spiteri Thomas: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting in the subject field “Junior Accounts Associate”