Search for a law firm
The corporate sector in Malta plays as significant role in the economy however find the most suitable corporate adviser to assist you achieve your goal might be time-consuming.
A corporate finance advisor should be in position either the person itself or the firm he/she represents to have known ledges, know-how, and experience in
- Acquisitions – both corporate acquisitions and mergers and acquisitions and various administration led transactions,
- Disposals - corporate divestment programs, non-core business disposal and retirement sales
- Raising funds - choosing the right type of funding either debt to enable expansions, equity or a mix and rising an smart proposal to possible funders,
- Valuations - an objective and autonomous service which is vital for the outcome of your business.
- Finding of possible EU Funds
The corporate finance advisor in Malta shall deal with any entrepreneurial business owners that seek to exploit the opportunities. The range of areas a corporate finance department should cover are everything from industrial and engineering, leisure and tourism, medical and healthcare, technology and innovation, green energy and transportation and any other field.
Before choosing the right corporate advisor in Malta keep in mind that your possible corporate advisor’s work is always of a cross-border nature and can excellently co-operate with the non-Maltese advisors in order to deliver a unified service to you. It is also important that your corporate advisor has good professional relations with the Malta Registrar of Companies and is often involved in making technical submissions and negotiating with the Registrar once needed.